HereWeBook is a booking portal which allows users to book appointment with businesses. HereWeBook provides powerful tools for businesses to manage their bookings with ease.
1.2 Payments and credit cards handling
HereWeBook DOES NOT store any credit card information, all the credit card/payment information is stored safely at our payment provider: Stripe (stripe.com).
1.3 How we use your personal data
We collect and store the following types of information on our servers only when you optionally choose to provide it to us by filling out a form or taking some other explicit action. You can choose not to provide us with any of the information below, but you may not be able to take advantage of certain features without creating an account or providing the appropriate information.
Private Account Information: You can create an account our Site (your “Account”) by providing a name, email address, phone number, and creating a password.
Profile Information: You have the option of providing information about yourself to create a user profile that will not be publically viewable by others. We will collect the information you share with us in creating your profile such as your, first and last name, email address, telephone number, and mailing (“Profile Information”). You should exercise care in creating your profile since we will be relying on that information to communicate with you and to provide you with important notices.
Payment Processing: we collect minimal financial information as needed for our payment processing partners in order to provide payments functionality to our Partners (such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number).
Information Obtained about Third Parties: If you provide us with information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use the information for the specific purpose for which it was provided.
1.4 Personal Information Collected Automatically
In order to understand how our Sites and Services are being used and to make them better, we also automatically receive, store, and log certain types of technical information whenever you interact with our Sites. Information of this sort includes:
- Technical Information About Your Browser And Mobile Device:
This information is used in the aggregate to help us optimize the Service for common browsers and devices.
- Usage Information, Such As The Pages You Request, Searches You Conduct, Emails You Open And The Features You Interact With:
This information is used in the aggregate to generate statistics about how the Service is being used and is never shared in any form that would identify you personally.
- IP Address, Tokens, Cookies, And Device Identifiers:
These are alphanumeric identifiers that help us to distinguish between unique browsers and devices in order to avoid showing you the same information twice, keep you logged into our Site and improve your experience. For example, we may receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use, and your operating system and if applicable, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Site may not work properly in that case.
1.5 How we use your personal information?
In addition to the specific uses discussed above, information you submit to us may be used in the following ways:
- to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better;
- to fix technical problems;
- to provide administrative services;
- to generate documents on our platform;
- to help you form your company with the relevant state office;
- to enable delivery of services by third parties you select on our Site, such as registered agent services for your company;
- to monitor traffic, the number of visitors, and the effectiveness of Services;
- to provide you with updates, offers, and announcements about products, new products, services, features, promotions, enhancements, improvements or updates;
- to market our products and/or services to you, including sending you information, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing products, contests and/or sweepstakes;
- to provide, administer, and facilitate your use of the Site and Service;
- to resolve Site problems; handle or respond to customer support questions and issues;
- to process or fulfill your request(s) and/or order(s) for products, services, information or features;
- to enabling user-to-user communication and interaction and solicit input and feedback to improve user experience;
- to manage your Account preferences, establish your profile and Profile and Account Information;
- to monitor the technical functioning of the Site, Service, and network;
- to develop new and/or improved products, services or offerings;
- to create, review, analyze and share aggregate information;
- to identify, research, and protect against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use of any of the Site or Service, including but not limited to researching any claims made by or about others users and/or about the Site and/or Service, and such efforts of which may include information provided from third-party sources;
- to analyze trends and user traffic;
- to resolve disputes;
- to trouble-shoot errors or issues with the Site and/or Service;
- as we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Site and Service.
We may provide these services ourselves or share the information with partners who will provide the services for us. We may use aggregated user data to market the Service or the Site to others.
1.6 Personal data security and protection
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information that you share and we collect and store. These security measures include read-only replicas of our databases, high durability storage, full daily backups, secure encryption using Amazon S3 (which is designed for 99.99% availability and 99.999999999% durability), SSL encryption, data storage across multiple facilities that exceed industry standards, internal reviews of our data collection practices and platforms, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information. The technology we have employed to deliver our Services to you protects your information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered users in your organization.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed and you transmit such information at your own risk; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
While we are committed to taking all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information, there are steps you can take as well; such as:
- Use only secure websites when disclosing your information. Secure pages begin with “https.”
- Creating strong passwords and use them wisely (e.g.. don’t use the same password for us that you use for your bank, for example.
- Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security number or financial information.
- Do not disclose your passwords to the Site or your Account Information to any other person.
- Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Be careful about disclosing personal information such as your name, address, or e-mail address in discussion forums or other public areas linked from this Site. Any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties.
- Be aware when clicking on hypertext links and third party advertising on the Site. Other sites accessible through our Site via links or service partnerships have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. We encourage you to review other websites’ policies before revealing any sensitive or personal information. We cannot be and are not responsible for maintaining your privacy once you leave our Site and are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
1.7 Retaining and deleting personal data
All personal data about you, your company, service providers, products, promotions, services or related things that has been stored in our system will be kept for as long as you remain a user of our system. You can edit this data at any point in time and request a deletion by cancelling the usage of the system. Since we keep backups of all databases for up to 30 days, this data may still exist for up to 30 days on our servers at which point in time it gets deleted.